Halo: FTS - Tech Trailer Halo: FTS - Tech Trailer

Great Animation

I'm not a huge fan of the Halo series, but this looks like it could be interesting and humorous. I was really blown away by the animation, not what I was expecting especially after reading your comments above. You've gotten good in such a small time. Nice work, send me a PM my way when the first episode comes in or I might miss this. :)

Darbaras responds:

Thanks! I'll send your a PM, but the only problem is the first part won't be finished until summer: Creating a final movie with proper dialogs and scenes is harder than making a trailer.

Vittori Music Video Vittori Music Video

Pretty cool

I like what you did to each of the musician's hands. The drummer with stick arms and the guitarist/bassist with pick hands. Very creative there. Though I have to admit that I was hoping for a more energetic song that had maybe more to it. Either way this is good. I enjoyed and maybe you'll try this again some time?

AlexisGOAR responds:

well we are going to be doing something with RyuuKIba

Night of Magical B, EP 1 Night of Magical B, EP 1

It was pretty good

I recommend making the Frame Rate faster however so some of the scenes act more smoothly. The animation overall was nicely done. I didn't like how you used Waiting to Die as the main song throughout the movie though, it seemed to get old after awhile. i like the song, but it didn't flow witht he movie in general. I would suggest finding some more 'epic' or classical styled songs for this flash, maybe even neo-classical. Or something heavy. The use of more sounds would also add to watching it. Whatever sounds you used were being covered by the song, remember to mix them together so everything flows nicely. Good job on this episode, I'll try to follow the series.

hhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhh

Sad, real sad...

That you are so fucking stupid to think this. You degrade a whole country, stereotype a nation, and place your own opinion in the right when it holds more wrong then a camel humping a grown man in the shower. You can say this really does piss me off, offers me some form of being offended, to declare our nation as slobs and stuck up pompous assholes. It's just so not true.

We've helped so many other nations it's not even funny. You don't begin to help with the ideas o grandeur. You can end with them, but you don't begin with them.

Don't stereotype the nation either. There are good people in the United States and to say that all of them are wasting money for possessions; for their desires not caring for the wants or needs of others. It's an absurd statement. Enjoy luxurious cars and mansions? Ha! That's why there are ghettos, people who struggle to pay their rents, people who struggle to get by, homeless. It's just not true and that's how you make it out to be. No. Fuck. Don't even get me started. Don't go out and say that those with those luxuries keep it to themselves because that's not true either, they give to charities which give to them. It's a struggle, but it's worth fighting for, of course you wouldn't understand that.

"And fuck your slut of of a wife."
That's a degrading statement to the women of America right there. It's like simile.

Hat is to head as American woman is to whore.

It doesn't work like that. You thereby say that about all of American wives, which is true. They love and care for their families, most of them. There are rotten apples, nothing to be denied, but I guarantee you it isn't the standing majority. When I think of the women I know, that's not even close to the first thing that collapses in my mind. That's one line too far to cross, and one more aplogy you have to give.

"Raise your children to bastardize human nature."
What in the fucking hell are you talking about there? I'm sorry, but no. From the beginning of society, humans have killed each other, fought for power and control. Blame this on America? That's just sad. In what way do American's bastardize human nature? We have a culture and we live it, just like every other country.

That's so wrong, it's so hard to explain. You're saying that the parents of America are failures, when it's not true. It's NOT. If anything, you've failed for this condemning of Americans. That picture, the worst of all. The spawns of Satan, Uncle Sam the Devil himself? I pity you. Such a radical view I couldn't sum it up with few enough words.

If you want to criticize America, then do it with facts, logic, and ACTUAL reason. Not based off of profanity and your own spite for this nation.

And for anyone who thinks this review is over the top and couldn't possibly follow this agreement:

"If you are giving this submission a low score, please offer constructive criticism that will be useful to the artist. The review space is not a place for you to act like a total asshole. If your review is found to be mean, offensive, or generally not helpful, you will be banned and your account may be terminated."

There is no helpful criticism beyond the last two sentences that I could give. There is no conjuration of myself being an asshole, only an offended Patriot who had decided to counter argue the proposed views. This review is granted to a video deserving of it, a degrading piece of garbage.

arszt responds:

TL;DR

I voted this helpful though